If you’re not happy with Avast VPN, you can cancel your trial at any time. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
If you’re not satisfied with Avast VPN, you can cancel your trial at any time. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Avast Account.
2. Go to the My Subscriptions tab.
3. Click Cancel Trial next to Avast VPN.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm cancellation.
What is Avast VPN?
Avast VPN is a Virtual Private Network that allows you to browse the internet anonymously and securely. You can browse the web without worrying about your ISP or government snooping on your activity. Avast VPN encrypts your traffic so that no one can see what you’re doing online.
You can try Avast VPN for free with their 7-day trial. After the trial, you will be charged $9.99/month unless you cancel your subscription. If you decide that you don’t want to continue using Avast VPN after the trial, follow the instructions below to cancel your subscription.
1) Log in to your Avast account.
2) Go to ‘My subscriptions’.
3) Click on ‘Cancel subscription’.
4) Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the cancellation.
How to Cancel Your Avast VPN Trial
If you want to cancel your Avast VPN trial, you can do so easily from the Avast Account portal. All you need to do is log in to your account, go to the My subscriptions tab, and click on the cancel button. You will then be prompted to confirm the cancellation. Once you confirm, your subscription will be immediately cancelled and you will no longer be charged.
Method 1: Cancel online
If you decide you don’t want to continue using Avast SecureLine VPN after your free trial expires, you can cancel your subscription online in the Avast Account portal.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Open the Avast Account portal by going to https://account.avast.com/ and logging in with your Avast Account credentials.
2. Click the Subscriptions tab on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Find Avast SecureLine VPN in the list of active subscriptions, then click Cancel Subscription next to it.
4. On the pop-up window, select a reason for canceling and click Continue to confirm cancellation of your subscription.
Method 2: Cancel by email
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Cancel my Avast VPN subscription.” Include the following information in your email:
-Your full name
-Your email address associated with your Avast Account
-YourAvast order number (if you have it)
Method 3: Cancel by phone
If you prefer to speak to customer service directly, you can give them a call at 1-844-340-9251. Make sure you have your order number or transaction ID ready, as they will need this to locate your account.
If you’re not happy with Avast VPN, you can cancel your trial at any time. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be unsubscribed in no time.
First, open the Avast application and go to ‘Menu’. From here, select ‘My Subscriptions’ and then click ‘Cancel Trial’. This will take you to a confirmation page where you can confirm that you want to cancel your trial.
If you used a credit card to sign up for your trial, you will be automatically unsubscribed once your trial period is up. If you signed up using PayPal, you will need to cancel your subscription through PayPal. To do this, log in to your PayPal account and go to ‘Settings’, then ‘Payment Settings’. From here, find Avast VPN in the list of subscriptions and click ‘Cancel Subscription’.